Onto Week 3 already!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Well done to all those who competed in the 'Surf to City'. I look forward to hearing about it tomorrow.

Just a few reminders for Monday... Please remember appropriate clothing for Athletics practise and don't forget your Literature Circle books as we are very lucky to have Mrs Hughes visiting us at 11am to talk about these great books.

By the way, did anyone find the answer to our Brain Teaser last week?
"I have a box of cereal that weighs one kilogram. I put something in it, now my box weighs half a kilogram. What did I put in the box?"

2 comments:

  • Learning and Teaching Buzz | February 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM

    Hey there fabulous people in Rm 7!! I hope you've had a fantastic weekend. I can't wait to come and visit you tomorrow. Have a think about your favourite characters in the book you are reading at the moment and think about why they are a favourite.
    Also, check out the Literature Circles blog and become followers and join in the discussion. I will always reply to what you write.
    See you tomorrow! :-)

  • sarah | February 24, 2011 at 3:10 PM

    Hi
    I think it would be a hole
    Sarah

Post a Comment