"Finding Treasure" by Ruby

My pink private jet landed as I jumped out and breathed in the fresh air. As my pink tutu puffed up I twirled into Stadium Southland. The big breakfast table was set with place names. I squinted carefully. I saw a place name and it said ‘The Queen.’ “The Queen is coming!” I squealed, I jumped for joy! I sat at my place name right beside the Queen.

The Queen and Wendy Frew arrived at last. But it turned out the Queen wasn’t the Royal Queen, it was the Queen of Farts!!! Wendy Frew and I asked if we could sit at the other end of the table, the answer we got was “NO!” Anyway we sat down for breakfast.

I got a book called “The Book Of Ballet” I looked inside, out fell a yellow treasure map, I picked it up and looked at it carefully, it started in the velodrome.

So after some delicious pancakes with berries and golden syrup on top, I ran to the freezing cold velodrome. It felt like ice straight from the freezer, but I didn’t care because I was too excited about the treasure.

The treasure map had an arrow to climb up the biking track, over the seats and behind them was a purple stained window. The arrows pointed out it so I jumped out the window then it told me to follow the walls left around the building until I saw a big red X.

I started digging. I saw a sack. I yanked it out and ran inside yelling “I found it,” “What?” they all asked “the treasure” I replied “wow!” they answered back.

I opened it up and it wasn’t treasure it was SHEEP POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I saw something that looked a bit like money, it was. It was $20,000 YAY!!!! I screamed.

By Ruby

2 comments:

Post a Comment