"On a Dark and Mysterious Night" by Gabby

All the trees swirled and whirled. The demons twisted and winded together. The howling sounded like the wind travelling through a spooky, dark graveyard. As I entered the haunted hospital the phone rang. “Ring, ring bring”. The noise echoed down the hall. “Ring, ring, bring”. I hurried to the phone but… as I scurried down the hallway I heard foot steps…it was…only me.

I was a NCIS American Police Woman. I picked up the old fashion phone. All I heard was the wind rustling and howling. Howl howl. I heard water dripping on the concrete, tip, tip, drip, drip, ssww ssww. I felt a faint whisper and a finger running down my spin. Was it me or was it the criminals? Blood came dripping and running out of the roof. Ruby, red, rich blood. Suddenly the alarm went, someone had stolen the ipod(touch). Its going to be a murderous night. Police have a very busy job don’t they.!?

4 comments:

  • Unknown | June 23, 2010 at 4:35 PM

    My spooky storie gives me the creeps.I also get the goose bumps,plus the shivers.I wouldn't change anything about my storie On A Dark And Mysterious Night.
    By Gabby.

  • Unknown | June 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM

    I like your story Gabby because of all your describing words. By Jaimee

  • Unknown | June 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    I love your story gabz and the part about the

    blood was creepy I think your story was the best.



    from Aleisha =)

  • Hannah | August 2, 2010 at 5:16 PM

    I love your story i love how you said that i felt a whisper and a finger running down your spine and how you really used lots of adjectives to explan what the blood looked like. You have, a really good story i love it i hope you make some other stories just as good as this story on a dark and
    mysterious night! from Hannah

Post a Comment