"My Lucky Escape!" By Campbell

I was walking in the library last Saturday. It was my first week as a Prime Minister. I saw a blue light under a shelf. I ripped it out of the shelf. It was an ipod. Suddenly five black ninjas came in every window. Whoosh… a bright light flashed! A wizard had come and was now making ninjas disappear into thin air.

When all the ninjas were gone he told me to keep the ipod safe or they will come back later with their trackers. When he left I put it in my pocket to be safe and went out of the library back home. I hid the ipod in a cupboard and locked it. By that time it was bedtime. In my sleep I heard banging... it was the ipod coming to life. I heard the door opening. It was the ninjas! Their back to get the ipod.

I grabbed the ipod and jumped out the window before the ninja could catch me. That was close…now where do I go???

5 comments:

Post a Comment